Why become a member? ×

Vintage pre-amp valves Mullard and Mazda ECC82 + ECC83

I have come into a substantial collection of old valves from a radio enthusiast..

I have for sale / trade:

[b]Mazda ECC83[/b]: Blue writing with short-plate architecture. £20

[b]Mullard ECC83[/b]: Most of the writing has rubbed off but I can just make out the Mullard 'Shield' in white writing. Tall plates and currently working well in my Leak ST20. Sensitivity in this application makes me believe its an '83 as opposed to '82 or '81. Sounds great! £30

[b]Mullard ECC82[/b]: White writing, tall plates, British made. £25

[b]Mullard ECC82[/b]: White writing, tall plates, Made in Great Britain. £25

[b]Mullard ECC82[/b]: White writing, tall plates, Made in Great Britain. £25

[b]Pinnacle ECC82[/b]: White writing, shorter plates than Mullard, Foreign. £20

I also have another Mullard '83 but thats staying with me unless anyone wants to offer £45?

I will test all the valves in an amplifier to ensure they're serviceable before dispatch. I don't have a valve tester for specific figures on emissions etc so a listening test will have to suffice.

Any postage will be £4 per valve unless you're having more than one then I can do a bundle.

Pictures on request.

Edited by VTypeV4

The Pinnacle '82 is gone as is the clean and tidy Mullard '83 plus an '82 also..

The Following are still for sale:

[b]Mazda ECC83[/b]: Blue writing with short-plate architecture. £20

[b]Mullard ECC83[/b]: Most of the writing has rubbed off but I can just make out the Mullard 'Shield' in white writing. Tall plates and currently working well in my Leak ST20. Sensitivity in this application makes me believe its an '83 as opposed to '82 or '81. Sounds great! £30

[b]Mullard ECC82[/b]: White writing, tall plates, Made in Great Britain. £[s]25[/s] Price drop to £20

[b]Mullard ECC82[/b]: White writing, tall plates, Made in Great Britain. £[s]25[/s] Price drop to £20

• 2 months later...