Why become a member? ×

A few cheap pedals

redbandit599

Hi all

Having a bit of a clear out and have discovered I've got quite a few bits and pieces knocking around that I won't be using, so might as well sell them on so they get a bit of action.

[u]None of these have velcro on the bottom, all prices are posted to a UK address. Payment by Paypal gift or bank transfer.[/u]
First up the cheap ones [b](NOW OPEN TO OFFERS FOR THESE CHEAPIES)[/b] :-

[b]Behringer Bass Overdrive BOD100 £20 (or make me an offer!)[/b]

Quite a gnarly little thing in very good condition, I think these are supposed to be a clone of the Boss ODB, but I've never owned one of those so couldn't tell you if they sound the same! Importantly it's got a balance control so you can blend in the overdriven signal with your clean tone. Made of a very robust plastic. For £20, you can't go wrong really.

[attachment=125742:DSC01410.jpg]

[b]SOLD (Cheers Sam!) [s]Behringer V-tone GDI21 £20 (or make me an offer!)[/s][/b]

[s]This is the guitar version of the BDI that is popular with many on here, I bought it to try out a particular idea which I've now decided against. It's a DI and Amp Simulator, or can just be used as a distortion pedal too. This is absolutely mint having only been used a couple of times, still has original packaging, documents and battery![/s]

[attachment=125743:DSC01412.jpg]

[b]Ibanez Sound Tank - Classic Metal £17 (or make me an offer!)[/b]

This is pretty old, and pretty nasty sounding. It's another guitar pedal that I've never used with bass properly, though I've tried it a couple of times and you certainly notice it... Had it kicking around for ages, a few paint chips but nothing too bad. You'll know if you want it or not.

[attachment=125744:DSC01432.jpg]

Cheers all

Jason

Edited by redbandit599

Hi all

Having succesfully sold by DHA VT1 and TE Compressor, and subsequently used the funds and bought the only thing that I currently have the GAS for (Zoom H2N) I've decided that the Akai will probably be off to Ebay now in the hope of tempting some funds to go towards the next bought of GAS (which I'm sure will strike soon enough...)

Thanks to all that have mad offers for trades, all have been of interest, just not really felt that I wanted them enough.

I'll leave the post up in case anyone wants one of the cheapies, but I suspect these will go via the bay soon too.

Cheers all

J