Why become a member? ×

*Price Drop* Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass 5 String

Gregori Hofmann

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling my American Jazz Deluxe 5 2010 with Ramp and headstock signed by Matt Garrison. (As seen in pics attached)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Had it for about a year. I am just not a 5 string man.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Im sure you all know about these basses but here you go[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The revised model sports a pair of newly-designed N3 Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups and Fender's High-Mass Vintage (HMV) bridge. Other features include a graphite-reinforced modern C-shape maple neck with glossed bound rosewood fingerboards with block-shaped position markers, 21 medium-jumbo frets, Hipshot vintage lightweight tuners, CBS-era headstock decals and an active/passive toggle switch[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]NOW 1200 Pounds! or make an offer . I'm in London so can meet anywhere in the Greater London area.[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Would trade for an American Precision Deluxe 2010 4 string with Rosewood fingerboard.[/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Call me [/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Greg[/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]07789126688[/font][/color]

Edited by Gregori Hofmann

Beautiful looking bass Greg!

If i didn't already have a nice Schecter Diamond P5 that I got from you in the summer, I'd be looking at this with far more serious intent ! :D

Not that i need any more basses mind what with my RBV as well..

Just to say that Greg's a great person to deal with by the way folks, and a really talented player who knows his stuff and looks after his instruments, so deal with / buy from him in confidence..

Nik

[quote name='Fender_Greg' timestamp='1355502814' post='1899384']
Bump for being a nice bass! and having a similar name (Mine's Gregory haha).

And Nik, you're the second person that I've found from my home town today!
[/quote]
Cool! I take it you mean Littlehampton??