Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute L-2500 Blueburst Maple

tomlee06

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Hey guys,[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Bought this off a lovely fella on here about a month ago. I fell in love with the looks of this bass, but unfortunately I just can't get on with her personality ;)[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]I haven't gigged with this since I've had it and it is in pristine condition. The variety of sounds that this thing comes up with are incredible, and I'm sure everyone is familiar with the build quality of these things.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]I've stolen the specs from another guy on here hope that's cool ;) [/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]PICKUPS 2 Fullerton-made G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucking pickups
BODY WOOD Swamp Ash
NECK WOOD Hard Rock Maple with Rosewood fingerboard 34" Scale
NECK RADIUS 12" (304.8mm)
NECK WIDTH AT NUT 1 3/4" (44.5mm)
TUNING KEYS Open-back traditional tuners
BRIDGE G&L Saddle Lock bridge, string-through-body configuration. Nickel plated die-cast saddles.
CONTROLS G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics, 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel mini-toggle, preamp control mini-toggle (off/on/on with high frequency EQ boost)[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]Like I said, I love this bass but I just can't get comfortable with it in the band I'm in. I don't need the fifth string and when I bought this bass I was initially looking for a Precision, so I'm just gonna look for a P when this is sold ;)[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]There's another one of these on here for [size=4][b]£360[/b][/size] without the maple fretboard, so I'd be looking at that price =P[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]I don't mind shipping this out at your cost, or if you'd like to come take a look I'll throw in a cuppa and a biscuit if you're lucky =D [/size][/font]

Edited by tomlee06