Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Fender USA P Bass Neck and Pickup for sale

Hello!

After some modifications to one of my basses, I have a 1999 Fender 4-string P-Bass neck and pickup for sale. Both items were gigged fairly extensively when they were actually part of an instrument and as such, there are some dings and general signs of wear and tear. Frets on the neck are in need of a dressing, but there is nothing wrong with either item. Great parts if you're looking to upgrade a budget bass or if you're wanting to mess around with some bits and bobs! Either way, they're only taking up space in my house.

I'm looking for around £50 for the neck and £25 for the pickup. Can come to an arrangement if someone wants both. Collection preferred but can have it posted at the buyers cost (or I can drop them off if you live nearby - I'm based in Birmingham). Do get in touch if you're interested!

Pics below (hopefully)...

Sam

[attachment=124335:IMG_2906.jpg][attachment=124336:IMG_2907.jpg][attachment=124337:IMG_2908.jpg][attachment=124338:IMG_2909.jpg][attachment=124339:IMG_2910.jpg][attachment=124340:IMG_2911.jpg][attachment=124341:IMG_2912.jpg]

Edited by samuelcroberts