Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1210 500 watt combo amp

up for sale is my trace elliot 1210 2 x 10 bass combo; 500 watts and basically an all singing all dancing bass combo with about as many options sound and performance wise as you could possibly need.

Comes with footpedal to on/off the trace preset sound/ the valve circuit/ the 12 band EQ/ the dual band compressor / the effects loop(s) and a mute button as well.... yes thats 6 on off buttons.

what else??? ok here we go

DI facility - 3 DI's thats pre EQ and post EQ left / right or mono - so you can run 1 or all 3 to the desk....????

Effects loops - this is what drew me in initially - option of 2 effects loops - hi and low or full on everything through. My personal preference was to run the high end through an effects unit adding drive/enhancer/delay/chorus/flanger etc etc to the high end only leaving the low end as dry bass. You could also with that setup have summat like say a syn th effect on the low end for dub like low end effects as well .... the options are limited only by your imagination really.

Dual band compressor - again my preference was compressing the bejesus out of the high end and minimal comp to the low end...

Trace preshape/12 band EQ/Valve drive circuit with blend between solid state and valve sound (pretty much the same setup as a multitude of other amps provide so am not selling this as a unique issue)

I have used this amp for over 2 years and had a blast with it, i have got some very sheehan and geddy lee esque sounds out of it and it sounded epic.... Its a reluctant sale, however i have dual outputted my basses and need a 2 preamp and 1 power amp setup... New these things are about £1400 or so, and im looking at around the £650 mark....

Mark

Edited by MB1