Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MARKBASS 102HF Cab - ***SOLD***

whynot

I have a Markbass 2x10 in great condition, 8 ohm version.
Looking for £350 cash on collection from South London.
No postage I'm afraid.
Click this link for all the spec.... [url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=2&vedi=31"]102HF[/url]

Edited by whynot

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='197609' date='May 12 2008, 11:35 PM']why sell - need the money I presume?[/quote]
Well can't deny the money will come in handy. I do get attached to gear, especially unique items such this but its rarely being used.

Edited by whynot

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='197573' date='May 12 2008, 10:29 PM']these are good. I ahve 2 of the ones with ports at top and bottom - the previous version. Well recommended[/quote]
Thanks for reminding me, this is the 2 port version I'm selling. I copied the link while forgeting about the newer 1 port version.
I think the extra depth in tone from this cab compared to most other 2x10s is a direct result of both ports.
I'll get round to uploading a picture this weekend.

[quote name='whynot' post='201081' date='May 17 2008, 03:39 PM']Bump with picture of actual item.
Ideally I'm looking for a straight sale but could be interested in part or straight exchange. No basses unless left handed.
Thanks[/quote]

What you looking for in PX?

[quote name='simondee' post='205438' date='May 24 2008, 10:46 AM']yes yes yes. literally next week if you can hold on.

does it have speakon or XLR connections?[/quote]
No problem. I'm going to hold-off Ebaying for a week or so anyway due to half term hols.
It has speakon and jack connections.