Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This is in excellent condition.

It was recently professionally set up and re-strung.

The Tanglewood TW55 NS B 6-String Super Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar, Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Solid Mahogany Back, B Band preamp, Natural. Affordable quality, jumbo electro acoustic guitar with powerful, deep tones.

The Tanglewood TW55 NS B is a super jumbo style electro acoustic guitar fitted with a B-Band EQ system. A solid Sitka spruce top and the jumbo shaped body deliver powerful deep tones. Other features include multiple celluloid body binding, a decorated soundhole, green abalone snowflake position markers, a smooth mahogany bound neck and headstock, a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone top nut and compensating saddle plus die cast chrome tuners. The built-in B-Band EQ system electronics give you the ability to amplify the sound to a level suitable for live performances with other instruments. The TW55-NS-B is a versatile electro acoustic guitar, packed with features for use in recording or performing.

The main features of the Tanglewood TW55 NS B include:

Super jumbo cutaway body
Solid Sitka spruce top
Solid African mahogany back
Rosewood Bridge and fingerboard
Bone top nut and compensating saddle
Multiple celluloid bound body
Bound neck and headstock
Green abalone snowflake position markers
Die cast chrome machine heads
B-Band EQ system

Comes with a soft padded gig bag.

Personal collection from Birmingham or London only.

£195 cash on collection.

I can't attach photos (still), but please message me your email and I'll forward them onto you.

Edited by ianhowardbass