Why become a member? ×

Spector NS USA XL 5 Bass Guitar

TrevorG

[size=5]PRICE £2,300.....or nearest offer.[/size]
I have treasured this beast for a few years now but the truth is it deserves to be with someone who will have the time to use it properly.

The sales bumpf goes like this...

[size=3][color=#000000][font=arial]The timeless, ergonomic design of this instrument has made it a standard fixture on stages and in studios worldwide. Their distinctive sound and effortless playability have made Spector NS basses the first choice of discerning professionals for more than 20 years. Solid AAAA figured maple body, EMG USA pickups, Spector USA 18-volt active electronics, gold-plated bridge and tuners, neck-through 3-ply maple neck construction with graphite stiffening and heavy-duty truss rod. 35" scale. Spector crown abalone inlays decorate the fretboard.Solid AAAA figured maple body[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial]EMG USA pickups (EMG 40DCs)[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial]Spector USA electronics (18-volt)[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial]Gold-plated bridge and tuners[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial]3-ply maple neck construction with graphite stiffening rods, and heavy-duty truss rod[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial]Spector crown abalone fretboard inlays[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial]35" scale[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][font=arial][color=#000000]The bottom line is it's the best instrument I've ever played but children and other commitments mean I have to let it go. There is barely a scratch on it. The instrument is as new. I can't get photos to upload here but you can see the beast here[/color][/font][/size]

[size=3][url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spector-NS-USA-XL-5-Bass-Guitar-/251192183061?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123"]http://www.ebay.co.u...E:L:LCA:GB:1123[/url][/size]

Edited by TrevorG

OH GOD I NEED THIS BASS!!! ITS MY BIRTHRITE!!!! :D

Hi and welcome to BC, stunning bit of kit you have there!

I think you may have to list a for sale price direct with your add....not sure if using an Ebay link is allowed within the forum's guidelines. (Please don't quote me on that).

Edited by Bassulike66

[quote name='Bassulike66' timestamp='1354281394' post='1884386']
OH GOD I NEED THIS BASS!!! ITS MY BIRTHRITE!!!! :D

Hi and welcome to BC, stunning bit of kit you have there!

I think you may have to list a for sale price direct with your add....not sure if using an Ebay link is allowed within the forum's guidelines. (Please don't quote me on that).
[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. Only put the link up because I can't upload the photos. Hope I haven't offended anyone.

Edited by TrevorG

• 1 month later...