Why become a member? ×

SOLD! 2 x Aguilar DB112's (Monster Green)

Lonnystingray

For sale; my two Aguilar DB112 (both with tweeter) in Monster Green. (Seriously, when you can order a cab in various colours, and one of them is Monster Green, that leaves out pretty much all other colours me thinks..)

Most of you are known with the sound and quality of Aguilar, especially the DB series. Warm, loud, lots and lots of pressure, these cabs are deeper then my DB410! Nice little mid-scoop, so everybody hears you.. The only reason I am selling these is that I would like to change to the SL-series cabinets of Aguilar.

For one cab I have a home-made sleeve, and therefore one is pristine, and the other has some scuffs and marks (nothing major, only some tolex wear). I have added rubber feet on the side, making it a lot safer to transport the cabs, or place them on the side.

I am looking for € 1.200,- (GBP 966,-) plus shipping. I work for an international shipping company, so packing will be taken care of perfectly. Obviously you are welcome to try these where I live, in Roosendaal, The Netherlands.

Edited by Lonnystingray