Why become a member? ×

Bass Octave Deluxe, Turbo Rat, Chorus & Compressor

HotelEcho

Handful of effects from my board, all in good condition and sound awesome - but that Darkglass isn't going to buy itself!

MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - Spanking new condition apart from a tiny ding in the paint on the "toe" end, with original box, manual etc. - [b]SOLD![/b]

Turbo Rat - Fearsome raw rock distortion - this one's been modded by Basschat user Protium for better low end with the original (and best, apparently) LM308 op-amp chip and a Boss-style 9V power supply socket so no faffing with funny adaptors to power the thing. Also with original box (bit tatty, but it's there!). - £70 posted

Boss Chorus Ensemble - as used by bass chorus king Justin Chancellor, all the swirly goodness you'll ever need! Good condition, no box. - £55 posted.

Rocktron Big Crush Compressor - Bought on a whim, I don't really get on with this box but you might have an application it would be perfect for. Plus it's cheap... - [b]SOLD![/b]

Apologies for the dreadful mobile phone photo, I can get a better one of any of the individual pedals if you desire.

Edited by HotelEcho

• 2 weeks later...