Why become a member? ×

FT/FS: Ashdown cabs ABM-410T ABM-210T (Now even CHEAPER!)

thepurpleblob

For trade or sale is my Ashdown rig consisting of an ABM-410T plus ABM-210T. Both units have seen many gigs but I'm quite fussy and both work perfectly and are in very good condition. I have a cover for the 410 but not the 210. They are capable of some serious volume with the right head.

I will trade for almost anything that takes up less space, for example..[list]
[*]A small cab/combo suitable for 'intimate' gigs of similar value
[*]A bass guitar of similar value 4 or 5 string, fretted or fretless.
[*]Any computer equipment considered
[/list]
Won't slit - all or nothing gents !

I will also sell for cold hard cash - now £250 firm. That's it. Getting donated to the local school if nobody interested :huh:

These are pretty heavy so postage is not my preferred option. I am just south of Glasgow, so I can meet half way, deliver, or whatever anywhere between North East/West England and up to Aberdeen/Inverness for a contribution to the diesel. I did get a rough price to deliver at is was working out in excess of 50 quid.

Edited by thepurpleblob

• 2 weeks later...

what kinda computer u looking for?I am 20 miles north of glasgow.I have a coolermaster towerstacker big server tower with 3 80 gig hard drives in a raid 0 array striped for speed.Also other hard drive with windows server installed.Also has tape deck installed for converting tape to mp3 and dvd rewriter.Also has geiger pci bus analyser.Analyser and tape deck were 60 quid each fitted by myself.Has an old 3.0 ghz pentium 4 with a gig and a half of ram with a radeon hd 3600 graphics card and a creative audigy 2 soundcard installed.
I would be willing to negotiate with you for this rig.I also have a samick lead guitar i was selling for around 150 quid i would be willing to trade , as well as various othercomputer / server / firewall equipment.
I can be contacted on 07918137070 to discuss.Regards.Charlie.

I'm a software developer in my day job. I use Linux and Macs (never Windows). My main interest is in stuff like big monitors, 17"+ laptops, small form desktop units. Nothing too ancient but don't need games machine juice or anything.

Edited by thepurpleblob