Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

ray_6ao7

[left][s][size=4]Up for sale is my Orange AD200B MK3 bass amp. [/size][/s][size=4][b][color=#FF0000]SOLD PLEASE REMOVE[/color][/b][/size][/left]

[left][size=4]Incredibly loud, 200W beast of an amp. Fantastic tones, crank the gain up and get a lovely warm crunchy over driven tone.[/size][/left]

[left][size=4]Used live twice and for some studio use only. Selling due to band issues and I'd rather see it go to a good home rather than gather dust in my apartment.[/size][/left]

[left][size=4][font=Trebuchet MS]Looking for [s]£950.00 [/s] [s]£895.00[/s] [color=#FF0000][b]£850.00[/b][/color][/font][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][font=Trebuchet MS]Can arrange overnight carrier if required (please send first line of your address and post code to work out costs) or collect from Leamington Spa.[/font][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#FF0010][b][u]*please note, the black mark on the front is not a scuff, I have taken it out with a cloth and looks almost brand new.[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#FF0010][b][u][attachment=123896:$(KGrHqFHJEYFBknMSrEiBQjt6lQcmw~~60_12.jpg] [/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][size=4][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#FF0010][b][u][attachment=123897:$T2eC16h,!)QE9s3HG-J8BQjt6uMRgQ~~60_12.jpg][/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/left]

Edited by ray_6ao7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...