Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn* - Please remove if needed.

B-string

Dear reader / administrator / fellow forum members,

The contents of the opening post (the actual ad) is removed and dedicated to the situation which has arisen in touch with fellow forum member Paubass (Pablo), because the topic is considered ‘hot’ at the moment I do not want to ‘bump’ this thread any longer. Reason why is that I don’t want this to be in the way of other advertisments and don’t want to get this further out of control. I hope this is not generating the idea of wrong intentions.

I want to apologize to the forum administrators that this has taken place in my thread. A copy of our conversation will be used as evidence, but it will be too late to get a postive reputation (again). I am a known user on the dutch forums with the same username and never experienced a situation like this. Which is the reason I withdrawn the bass from basschat.

Because of the amount of readers I feel the need to clarify and that you have the right to know what happenend here. You deserve an explenation. It is also my need for justice because a new forum member can’t prove anything against someone walking around here longer than me.

I am sure user Paubass is a good user to deal with… I would lie if I denied that we haven’t had good communication through out the private messages.
But after posting this which wasn’t without warning because I asked the user earlier if I could change the status because I put the bass on hold for him:

“Posted Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Up for sale again. Buyer dissapeared, reading PM's but not replying. “

After this comment he clarified to me why the deal didn’t go through and is something I understand completely. It had to do with feedback given about me earlier. The user felt negatively addressed while I wanted to ensure his identity and replied to the thread which caused some trouble within the topic.

I think it is rather childish that a fight has to be done in a public thread like this and don’t want waste any more words over it because it will lead to only negative things for both me and user Paubass.

Thanks for reading and I hope this explains everything that should be known. The administrator will decide if the thread stays open or closes and will decide about what happens after reading the private conversation with user Paubass.

Kind Regards,
User B-string

Edited by B-string

[quote name='B-string' timestamp='1353101844' post='1871751']
Up for sale again. Buyer dissapeared, reading PM's but not replying.
[/quote]

What? Buyer dissapeared? I don't think so.
Dude don't be like that, I replied exactly at 6.55 pm...Maybe you are the one reading and not replying?

Edited by PauBass

Pablo what is your problem please go look for trouble elsewhere. If it's too big of a risk of buying from a fellow basschatter just don't do it. I think it's rather childish to post like this in a advertisment. Yes you replied [u]after[/u] my post. Thanks for editing.

[quote name='Onox' timestamp='1353139790' post='1871929']
I had two times nice and fast contact with PaulBass, nice and certain guy.
[/quote]

Thanks Onox.

[quote name='B-string' timestamp='1353139951' post='1871932']
Pablo what is your problem please go look for trouble elsewhere. If it's too big of a risk of buying from a fellow basschatter just don't do it. I think it's rather childish to post like this in a advertisment. Yes you replied [u]after[/u] my post. Thanks for editing.
[/quote]

Judging by the tone of your post, I guess someone haven't slept too well?

What's is childish about saying I had replied to your message?
I think childish is saying I have read your message and not replied when in fact, as admitted by you in your last post, I had replied and it was you the one that didn't.

Niels, for your information and you can check all my post on this forum to confirm it, I never, never, never comment on "For Sale" threads, not in price or any other matter that can undermine the sale of the item, but since you posted something that wasn't true I replied only and only saying I do have read and replied to your message. As said previously I replied to your PM at 6.55 pm and you posted that comment at 9.37 pm so I guess that means I replied before and not after as you have said?

With regards to my post on your thread I posted my reply at 9.51 pm and edited my post exactly 6 minutes later, only to correct some misspelling errors I had made. At no point in my post I mentioned anything of being a risk buying from you, you just did that yourself!....I made that comment on my last PM and I gave you the reasons for it. Do you need a screen shot of the PMs I sent to you to prove it?

The only thing I have left to add is: check my Feedback and then check yours, can you spot the difference?

PS- I apologise to the mods but I'm not ready to put up with something addressed to me that is so no true.
Now, because I have just edited this post too you can make something up and post about it.

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='HallBass' timestamp='1353148811' post='1872038']
Hi Niels,

In all fairness I think you should sell the bass to PauBass. It's fine by me despite of our PMs.

Best regards,

Chris
[/quote]

Thank you very much Chris, that's very kind of you, that's the spirit of Basschat.
I have decided to pass on this bass, not interested anymore as said by PM to the seller.

[quote name='B-string' timestamp='1352913031' post='1869338']
Dear reader / administrator / fellow forum members,

The contents of the opening post (the actual ad) is removed and dedicated to the situation which has arisen in touch with fellow forum member Paubass (Pablo), because the topic is considered ‘hot’ at the moment I do not want to ‘bump’ this thread any longer. Reason why is that I don’t want this to be in the way of other advertisments and don’t want to get this further out of control. I hope this is not generating the idea of wrong intentions.

I want to apologize to the forum administrators that this has taken place in my thread. A copy of our conversation will be used as evidence, but it will be too late to get a postive reputation (again). I am a known user on the dutch forums with the same username and never experienced a situation like this. Which is the reason I withdrawn the bass from basschat.

Because of the amount of readers I feel the need to clarify and that you have the right to know what happenend here. You deserve an explenation. It is also my need for justice because a new forum member can’t prove anything against someone walking around here longer than me.

I am sure user Paubass is a good user to deal with… I would lie if I denied that we haven’t had good communication through out the private messages.
But after posting this which wasn’t without warning because I asked the user earlier if I could change the status because I put the bass on hold for him:

“Posted Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Up for sale again. Buyer dissapeared, reading PM's but not replying. “

After this comment he clarified to me why the deal didn’t go through and is something I understand completely. It had to do with feedback given about me earlier. The user felt negatively addressed while I wanted to ensure his identity and replied to the thread which caused some trouble within the topic.

I think it is rather childish that a fight has to be done in a public thread like this and don’t want waste any more words over it because it will lead to only negative things for both me and user Paubass.

Thanks for reading and I hope this explains everything that should be known. The administrator will decide if the thread stays open or closes and will decide about what happens after reading the private conversation with user Paubass.

Kind Regards,
User B-string
[/quote]

Very mature post you've written Niels.
Just one thing you don't seem to understand and keep going on about:

Do you realise you have already said/confirmed twice you posted "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for sale again. Buyer dissapeared, reading PM's but not replying" at 9.37 pm when in fact I had replied to you at 6.55 pm.... at least, here in the UK 6.55 pm is earlier than 9.37 pm.[/font][/color]

Time to move on as you have said, I don't to waste any more of my precious time.