Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub -SOLD

Macko1968

Right, due to an unexpected bill I need to shift gear, I'll start with my Lakland Skyline Glaub & may be forced to offer my EA i350 combo that I have had precisely 3 days :) .

I know the appearance of another Glaub will rase a few eyebrows & I'm not looking to steal Adee's thunder. Mine is a 2005 model with the original Fralin pick-up & is in 9.5/10 condition. The only thing that distinguishes it from new is a few ultra-fine swirls in the finish, the sort you only see on black paint in direct sunlight - you know the type. To be honest I reckon all new ones on dealers walls will have the same swirling but I have a reputation to protect so consider it mentioned. She's a light one too, a hair under 8lbs on my bathroom scales. Sound is exactly what you want, pure vintage P bass & it is strung with a brand new set of Thomastic Jazz Roundwounds. Oh & there's a decent Fender gig-bag included too.

Shipping will be at cost, the bass will be well packed, double boxed - the works. Cheques / on-line transfers welcome - local trial (Teesside) welcome as is cash on collection, sorry not interested in trades.

Edited by Macko1968