Why become a member? ×

SOLD

danhkr

[quote name='Mikey R' timestamp='1352811686' post='1867670']
Are these like a scaled up Little Bastard?
[/quote]

I guess if you think they're both Ashdown, both valve and both have a pretty straight forward EQ section, than yes I guess there are similarities. However, I'm pretty sure it'll be a totally different circuit and the radically different power valves make it a different beast altogether.

I've had a few PM's expressing an interest in the amp and a couple of them said that it's a lot of money to shell out without trying the amp first. I totally appreciate that and knew from the start it would make people weary, so if it helps, I'm more than happy to give any buyer a weeks approval. I understand there'd be a cost to send it back, but I'd imagine through a good value site like Interparcel it'd be offset by the saving in fuel and time from avoiding a round trip to see it.

Thanks for your comments. To be honest if I had the time available to meet people to try it etc, I'd do it at home.

Anyway, I'm bumping this with a price drop to £1150. I'm not not particularly overjoyed at losing around £500 on an amp I'm actually loathed to part with, but despite it's condition, warranty and little use, it's still a second-hand amp and the price should reflect this. Also a few things have cropped up and the cash whilst not critical, would be useful.

I've had a few interesting trade offers, but I'm not really looking for any more gear at the mo.

If it's not saleable on here for that price, I probably will hang on to it because I know I'll regret selling it later.

Edited by danhkr

[quote name='dan670844' timestamp='1353060439' post='1871018']
just looking at the pics of your amp its in a different cab to mine, it looks like its in a ctm100 box i guess it has a smaller footpront which is cool, mine is the size of a 2x10!
[/quote]

Hmmm, not sure. I did try one in a shop before I ordered mine and I don't recall any difference. Mine measures 35cm front to back, how does that compare with yours?

i guess its a different style cab mine has its handles on the side rather than the top and is more rounded more like a BTA cab, but its slightly shorter, but then again mines a prototype. Handles on top better as mine a bugger to get out the flightcase. I will take a pic when i get home

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...