Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Thunderbird 4 string 'Grey Burst' w/ Hard Case

ChrisTheNinja

Bought in 2011, gigged a handful of times before I fell out of love with it. Expensive car repairs force the sale! Comes with Epiphone T-Bird flight case. Any questions feel free to ask, condition is near perfect, a few very light scratches on the back from my belt buckle but other than that it's spotless. Pics below

Edited by ChrisTheNinja

I knew I'd forget something! Looking for £250 with delivery, it's in near mint condition and comes with the T-Bird flight case which cost me about £80

It does look quite high action-wise in the photos, I can measure when I get home, but I don't think it's as bad as it looks. Apologies for the lack of info, it's the first time in about 6 months I've looked at the thing. It will probably need a quick set up upon arrival, and fresh strings probably wouldn't go amiss.

The action is about 5mm at fret 12, apologies for the delay. Most of my guitars have a fairly high action, I guess it's due to my first bass being just awful and I'm now used to it.

It does look like the strings and neck are on the wonk, but I'm pretty sure that's just the way I took the photos, the reflections from the lightshade we have made the bass look terrible so I had to bodge the photos

The neck (or the bridge) is not aligned correctly. The frets look corroded, as do the mounting screws and the bridge to some extent. The action is very high. I just feel a duty to point these out in case a beginner who doesn't know any better buys it. Sorry. The price is another matter.

Edited by silddx