Why become a member? ×

Allparts 60`s style Jazz neck with tuners and nut

I purchased this in december with a view to fitting it to my fretless. I did this for a while, but found that I missed my fretless too much so have decided to sell it on and try and purchase a fretted Jazz instead.

This is an allparts licensed Jazz Bass neck in the 60`s style (truss rod adjuster at body end of neck), which is also fitted with good quality machine heads (Gotoh, I think), and a graphtech tusq nut (fitted this myself to accomodate 40-95 gauge strings - it isn't glued in, just pushed into the slot). The neck was also finished in nitro by the seller (some guitar shop in the US), and it's a pperfectly decent job - not glossy, more of a satin-y feel. Apparently the guy also specializes in pre-ageing the parts, and the chrome parts of the tuners have been dulled, and there are a few dings around the headstock - which aren't badly done to be fair. Looked very good with my old Jazz body anyway! All it needs is a decal and you have a superb playing and looking Jazz neck!

Offering this up for the bargain price of [b]£80[/b]. You can collect it or I will ship it in the original packaging for whatever the cost is (estimate £10-£12). I paid £145 for it in december and have probably put an hour of playing time into it. There is zero fret wear - but there are holes in place for the neck screws. You may or may not find these will line up with your bass but could be very easilly filled if required.

I will try to reply to all PM's in a timely manner, but please be patient as I am rather busy with work and studies at the moment!

Matt

• 1 month later...