Why become a member? ×

Headlining our first gig / previewing album for first time!

charic

Typing this on my phone so I apologise if predictive gets the best of me but I just need to share this info!

For the first time ever were looking at headlining a gig! This is all happening because for the first time we'll be playing every song from our first album live! Psyched much? Yes!!

We've just waiting final confirmation on the venue, pa hire is sorted, lighting hire is sorted, print firm is primed and waiting for final artwork for posters, band banner is printed. We're doing this bleeder on a tight budget too as we particularly want the door to be free on this particular gig as this town (st neots, cambridgeshire) has shown us our best gig to date.

The thing that's annoying me at the moment? I've contacted two bands about supporting us (both of which have previously said they would love too) and I've not even got a message confirming receiving the invite.

I just want this final bit to fall into place already we've still got so much to do by the 30th November :-(