Why become a member? ×

Nash '63 P Bass - Fiesta Red * Withdrawn *

Squib

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jimijimmi' timestamp='1353077495' post='1871378']
dont suppose youd be open to a trade offer?

Lakland 55-02 deluxe with a quilt maple top..and some cash your way..?
[/quote]
Sorry man . . . . as good an offer as that is , I'm not looking for any trades thanks .

[quote name='ted_manzie' timestamp='1353496764' post='1875141']
i'm not sure how Nash works - is this a Fender that's been given the Nash treatment? I ask because the Nash's i've seen have Nash on the headstock, but this one has Fender. Looks very cool btw.
[/quote]
The Nash decal on the headstocks are just stickers that fall off if you so much as breathe near them - as opposed to water slide decals. A few dealers put their own Fender decals on, as do many end users. My JB63 sports a Fender decal, as do most of the Nash's I've seen instore.

@ Squib: Lovely P Bass, man. Good luck with the sale

[quote name='mckendrick' timestamp='1353506815' post='1875337']
The Nash decal on the headstocks are just stickers that fall off if you so much as breathe near them - as opposed to water slide decals. A few dealers put their own Fender decals on, as do many end users. My JB63 sports a Fender decal, as do most of the Nash's I've seen instore.

@ Squib: Lovely P Bass, man. Good luck with the sale
[/quote]
Thanks man .
Yes , a few years back Bill Nash guitars had no decal at all as far as I'm aware . I think they now come with the Nash decal to make Bill's life a little easier I imagine .
I have no idea where my decal came from and it was in no way applied by myself . :D

[quote name='Squib' timestamp='1353533530' post='1875834']
Thanks man .
I think they now come with the Nash decal to make Bill's life a little easier I imagine .
I have no idea where my decal came from and it was in no way applied by myself . :D
[/quote]
The Bill Nash logo is a mere sticker more reminscent of a transparent sticking plaster than a head stock logo, barely adhering to the surface, almost begging to be replaced by something a little more permanent.