Why become a member? ×

SOLD Frudua GF J5 SOLD

rumour6

Hi all, got a Frudua GF J5 in very good nick...

[attachment=121810:IMAG0008.jpg]

Active/Passive switch; rear pickup can be single (rear) coil only or humbucking. Vol/Bal/Active Tr & Bass and a 'Tone' when in passive mode. 9.5 out of 10 condition. It's the 34" scale version.
Has original lightweight gig bag but I will include a Hiscox Lite Flite in the price.

Fantastic value at around £900 direct from the maker... EVEN better value at £550 delivered (UK Mainland only)

Had some questions so some more info...

Neck is rock solid if you look online you'll see it extends right to the front pickup cavity and is held in place by six recessed/threaded bolts (like a GB) it's currently set with a low action, string spacing at the bridge is 19mm and 9 mm at the nut, Double acting truss so you can do what you like adjustment wise.
It's got the same high gloss finish as a seventies Fender on the body and the neck (front and back) which is slim back to front; feels like a Jazz... B is tight and tonally sympathetic to the other strings, not boomy or 'different' sounding.
Weight I'm not sure on and don't have scales at the mo... similar to MM Stingray 5 nowhere near as heavy as my TRB6P, a Wal5 or a Thumb 6NT.

Thanks for looking

Edited by rumour6