Why become a member? ×

Thanks to Basschat

Huge Hands

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='195173' date='May 9 2008, 07:31 AM']Hi Stew :)

I'm pleased to hear that your recovery has gone well and that you're back to playing - I hope the gig goes really well ;)

Yes! :huh:[/quote]

Thanks Terri. Sorry about the delay, catching back up with the job has been a nightmare! I'll get on it ASAP!

[quote name='charic' post='193825' date='May 7 2008, 01:17 PM']Lol is this sound engineer corner or summat?[/quote]
Ha ha, no - I was the engineer and chardbass was in the venue's "house band". He was correctly moaning about how bad the mics smelled after having to share our limited stock with other artists.

It did prompt us to clean them more regularly - unfortunately it kept stripping the black paint off the pop shields!

I did once hear that Charlene Spiteri from Texas used to make someone go out and clean her mic during the first few chords of the first song at a gig - everyone would cheer him because they thought it was her! Not sure if it was just an urban myth though.