Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 715X 600W Bass Combo Amp

JIBrightwell

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Hi,[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]I'm a bit new to this so apologies if my etiquette isn't perfect.[/size][/font]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]I am selling my Trace Elliot Bass Amp. It is in perfect working condition, never gigged and hasn't even left the house![/size][/font][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Times][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]I am selling due to the fact that it no longer suits my 'sound'. There is absolutely no damage to this amp. Comes with the original dust cover and footswitch. The original price was £1,269.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Times][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]You are welcome to come and try the amp before buying.[/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Times][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]I am asking for £1000 but will take any reasonable offers. Feel free to send any questions to [email protected][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][/left]
[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000][size=4]Collection only it's a hefty amp and [/size][/color][color=#000000][size=4]I don't have a car to transport it unfortunately. [/size][/color][color=#000000][size=4]I am based in Brockley, South-East London.[/size][/color][/font][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Times][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Thanks for Looking![/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][size=3][color=#000000][font=Times][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The Trace Elliot 715X is a 600 watt Bass Guitar Amplifier combo with a single 15” special design Celestion speaker and a classic 7-band classic Graphic Equalizer which allows you to find your perfect bass tone.
The Trace Elliot 715X's lightweight poplar plywood cabinet has been finely tuned, with bottom unobstructed slot, to 42Hz - providing the perfect bass response.

- Preshape circuit.
- 7-band classic Graphic Equalizer.
- Compressor with self-adjusting program dependant Attack/Release times.
- Series effects loop.
- Output Mute switch, active on all outputs except Tuner Out.
- Electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for Pre and Post Preamp.
- Additional speaker output (8 Ohms minimum load).
- 600 Watts (4 Ohms) output stage (with additional speaker cabinet).
- 15” (382mm) special design Celestion speaker.
- High frequency horn with variable attenuation.
- Footswitch allowing control of Preshape, Graphic EQ, Compressor and Output Mute.
- Cabinet tuned, with bottom unobstructed slot, to 42Hz.
- Lightweight poplar plywood construction.
- Original classy black ‘pimple’ covered.
- Metal handles and protective corners.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.5'' (622mm) x 24.2'' (615mm) x 13.2'' (335mm)
- Weight: 79lbs (36kg)[/font][/font][/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=3][color=#000000][font=Times][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#0000FF]More info here: [url="http://www.traceelliot.com/bassamps/?item=116933"]http://www.traceelli...ps/?item=116933[/url][/color][/font][/font][/color][/size][/left]

Edited by JIBrightwell

• 2 months later...

if it's a new condition and you paid £1200 for it I don't think its an unreasonable 'ask'.
This is a really fantastic (made in UK) hi quality and well constructed amp - particularly when compared to some of the other (Asian made) new stuff out there.
good luck!

Edited by Shonks