Why become a member? ×

SOLD PROVISIONALLY Ashdown ABM210T cab bargain £80 Blue speaker chrome handle version

Mudpup

[u]For sale[/u] [s]£100 [/s]collected [u][b]NOW £80[/b][/u] total bargain

Ashdown ABM 210T Compact cab

Blue speakers and round chrome handles

Sounds great - no issues.

Extra feet added so you can stack it vertically.

Has been recovered using a staple gun by a previous owner so looks a little tatty up close but not too bad from a few feet away. I havent checked underneath the newer tolex but i get the imoression the original stuff may not be too bad.

Welcome to test it out or just come for a look and decide then if you want it.

Ideally collect from near Stansted Airport but i may be able to deliver London, Essex, Herts, Kent for a petrol contribution.

Also have a rather nice Eminence Deltalite Neo loaded MAG115 deep cab here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/188635-fs%3B-ashdown-1x15-cab-eminence-deltalite-neo-loaded-bargain-l130/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url] for £130

Edited by Mudpup

Remember, an extra cab will usually mean that you dont need to push your amp as hard as with one cab. If youre not maxed out at the moment it shouldnt be a problem.

Welcome to pop round and have a try and a cup of tea with no obligation. You'll not find a cab as good as this for this sort of money amd it really sounds great. Looks like youre fairly local - i'm near Harlow.

That's very true.With one cab at 8ohm, my pre-gain tends to be set at just over halfway and post-gain at full to get a decent amount of volume. In the studio on Sunday, I linked up a 412 to my rig to get a 4ohm load and my pre-gain was set just below halfway and post-gain was up about three quarters - and the volume increase was huge and definitely not running at full whack.

...I'm dropping you a PM :)

Edited by TomWIC