Why become a member? ×

Off to see Radiohead tonight!

risingson

My favourite band probably. Seen them before and they were excellent, during their In Rainbows tour. Colin Greenwood is a very capable bass player who's come up with some very solid bass parts but if for some reason you've been living under a rock for the past 15 years, check out Paranoid Android for a lovely bass interlude that he makes work so well in 7/8!

Edited by risingson

It was incredible tonight. Going to see a band like that is totally inspiring, there's a lot of sh*t music out there these days but there really is something quite incredible about the way Thom Yorke pieces together songs together in such a masterful way. He reminded me a lot tonight of John Lennon in many ways. Great gig :)

[quote name='Wil' timestamp='1349561796' post='1827844']
Have fun. I still reckon the best gig I've ever been to was Radiohead in 2000 during their big top tour.
[/quote]

The Warrington date on that tour was my first ever gig - when they opened with The National Anthem, nobody had a clue what the hell was going on! Incredible show!