Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ibanez SR1000 CT Fretless (lined) circa 87-92

Ashwood1985

Hi guys,

Picked this up from eubassix a few months ago here on BC. Lovely example of the first soundgear model. A factory fretless in Coral Transparent finish. A lovely player.

Was my first fretless and really is a beautiful looking and sounding bass and of course has that legendary thin SR neck.

It's not that I'm not 'getting on with fretless', in fact I really enjoy it. It's simply that I don't have a need for it outside of home at the moment and I need some cash. So I plan on getting another fretless when needed down the line.

A previous owner (not eubassix) decided to do a very silly thing and scrape off the R from the SDGR on the head stock. Secondly there is a little gap in the pick up routing around the Neck Pickup. Aside from these things the bass is in wonderful nik.

I paid [b]£350[/b] for it so will ask for the same. Postage included.

[attachment=120177:photo 1.JPG][attachment=120178:photo 3.JPG][attachment=120179:photo 2.JPG]

Edited by Ashwood1985

Hey! This is my old bass! Although it still just about had the 'R' of 'SDGR' on it then. The previous owner before me had tried to do a repair job on it, but the R just wouldn't stick.

Anyways, if anyone is looking for a versatile and easy to play fretless, this is great choice. The range of tones available with the EQ is huge!

Hope you get a sale soon bud!

Regards
G!