Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Ibanez ATK 400 Trans Blue

elephantstone

Hi guys,

Been a while since I've posted, however I'm more of a reader.

I am thinking of selling/trading my Ibanez ATK 400.

I've did some research on the forum for similar models I think a price of £300 is about right. From searching the serial number on the net is seems its a Korean model made in 2001.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Maple neck and fingerboard, Mahogany body sunburst finish, J/MM configuration pups, through-body or bridge stringing option, 3 band active EQ, five bolt neck joint.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As many of you will know these basses had problems with crackly jack sockets. I have replaced this with a better quality Neutrik jack and have NEVER had any problems since. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In terms of condition id say its in very good, no bucklerash etc. See pictures below. Only 2 marks worth noting are ding on fretboard at 10th fret (Shown in pictures) also theres a weird fret marker at the 4th fret thats always been there since i got it. (See picture to see what i mean)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The pics show on of the tone knobs missing. I do have this and it'll be put back on prior to sale/trade.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In terms of swaps i'd be looking for something similar price but mainly CIJ/MIM Fender P or J[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've done a fair few swaps on here so check feedback.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bases in Central Scotland[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Best, [/font][/color]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Elephantstone[/color][/font]