Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Classic 450 Flight cased £325

Derek_Patey

Firstly I know I'm shown as a newbie but I've been on and off the site for a good few years but since the last time I've managed to forget my username and password (definite sign of old age!) hence I've registered and kept it simple.

Anyway up for sale is my TC Electronic Classic 450 amp. It was brought as a backup and so has hardly been used apart from a few rehearsals so is in very good condition. I brought a case to keep it in which although was second hand was ideal for the job and has kept it well protected.

I don't think I need say much about the amp as I think it's well documented by now. I just brought a Status B2 so need to put a little money back in the bank, or so my wife says! I've also got my MIA Fender Jazz up for sale.

I estimate P&p to be around £10 as I use http://www.parcelhero.com/Home to keep costs down and they are very reliable (check out the reviews)

Any questions plz shout out.[attachment=119495:IMG_1384.jpg][attachment=119496:IMG_1385.jpg][attachment=119497:IMG_1386.jpg]

• 2 months later...