Why become a member? ×

Where can I get my Warwick Amp serviced?

FazerBass

Hi guys,

I want to get my Warwick Protube serviced as I want it in tip top shape for when I start to gig and perhaps tour with my band. A major complaint I have with this amp is that the tube channel EQ switches are so delicate and I need them either replaced or have a new push pull system incorperated into the head for added durability as all but one have snapped off and now the tube channel keeps flickering on and off.

Any Ideas where to get it serviced? How much do they charge to have the whole thing looked at?

Im based in Brighton

Thanks

Edited by FazerBass

• 6 months later...

[quote name='FazerBass' post='191835' date='May 4 2008, 07:51 PM']Hi guys,

I want to get my Warwick Protube serviced as I want it in tip top shape for when I start to gig and perhaps tour with my band. A major complaint I have with this amp is that the tube channel EQ switches are so delicate and I need them either replaced or have a new push pull system incorperated into the head for added durability as all but one have snapped off and now the tube channel keeps flickering on and off.

Any Ideas where to get it serviced? How much do they charge to have the whole thing looked at?

Im based in Brighton

Thanks[/quote]
delete post fail :)

[quote name='FazerBass' post='191835' date='May 4 2008, 07:51 PM']Hi guys,

Im based in Brighton

Thanks[/quote]

Just be very careful not to part with your money before you have the goods - some people have been seriously ripped off like this.