Why become a member? ×

ESP LTD B-1004 for sale

Urban Bassman

Hi all

The arrival today of rather wonderful Jazz Bass means that my B-1004 is up for sale. You can find these new on ebay for about £960, I'm looking for £350 for mine, which includes a Stagg Hardcase. I will ship which will cost approx £30 but I will get a firm quote for a serious enquiry. Naturally collection is welcome, I based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.

Now to the bass. Here is the link to ESP's web site which has all the specs:

[url="http://www.espguitars.com/basses/ltd-standard-deluxe/b-1004.html"]http://www.espguitar...uxe/b-1004.html[/url]

......and here are the photos:

[attachment=119456:ESP LTD B1004.JPG]

[attachment=119457:034.JPG]

[attachment=119458:038.JPG]

There is one dink

[attachment=119459:036.JPG]

And what seems to be a small flaw in the finish on the back of the bass

[attachment=119460:037.JPG]

The bass is about 3 years old and as you can see the headstock design has changed slightly from then. The neck is slim, smaller than my Jazz and the action is set low - truss rod works as it should. It plays really well and for those who want to know it's quite light at 8lbs (according to my bathroom scales). All the electrics work fine and you can achive some very usable sounds from the EMG pickups. The hardware is Hipshot. All in all this is very comfortable bass to play and needs a good home. I'm selling it becuase I've decided to go back to Passive Basses after years of being battery driven.

I can supply further hi res photos and naturally you are welcome to try it on for size. Please ask any questions and I'll reply to all serious offers - no trades though please.

Thanks for looking

Aaaaaaaaaw yeah! That's a cracking LTD all right. Proper high quality model, no cheapy here (not that LTD ever feel cheap).
I wish you luck with the sale, much as I love ESP / LTD I prefer the Forest series myself. Nonetheless, great bass.
Seriously, if this sits on here with little interest I'll wonder what's going on around this place.

[quote name='Kongo' timestamp='1348875790' post='1819502']
Aaaaaaaaaw yeah! That's a cracking LTD all right. Proper high quality model, no cheapy here (not that LTD ever feel cheap).
I wish you luck with the sale, much as I love ESP / LTD I prefer the Forest series myself. Nonetheless, great bass.
Seriously, if this sits on here with little interest I'll wonder what's going on around this place.
[/quote]

Thanks Kongo

She's a very pretty bass in the flesh and well put together too.

Here's hoping. Sensible offers considered.