Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn EBMM 25th Anniversary 4 string HSS flame/maple

mr zed

[s]Back up for sale [/s]Withdrawn - Musicman 25th Anniversary 4string HSS bass. Serial no is F22747 and the DOB is 01/05/2009. Bought new in March of this year, this bass has had very little use. It is in mint condition as is the hard shell case which is of course included in the sale. I'm based in Bolton and i'm looking for[s] £2200 [/s]£1800. Thanks for looking - any questions please ask.

[attachment=119685:EBMM 25TH 020.jpg]

[attachment=119686:EBMM 25TH 021.jpg]

[attachment=119687:EBMM 25TH 022.jpg]

[attachment=119688:EBMM 25TH 023.jpg]

[attachment=119693:EBMM 25TH 028.jpg]

[attachment=119695:EBMM 25TH 030.jpg]

[attachment=119702:EBMM 25TH 055.jpg]

[attachment=119703:EBMM 25TH 056.jpg]

Edited by mr zed

• 1 month later...

I had the 5 string version of this and was afraid to play it in case I scratched it or got a dent on it.
Spent more time staring at it on a stand as it was a beauty. If I had £1800 I wouldn't hesitate.
If you like MM, you will love this as these are the cream on the Ernie Ball bun.
Have a bump.

[quote name='bassman344' timestamp='1353603996' post='1876524']
I had the 5 string version of this and was afraid to play it in case I scratched it or got a dent on it.
Spent more time staring at it on a stand as it was a beauty. If I had £1800 I wouldn't hesitate.
If you like MM, you will love this as these are the cream on the Ernie Ball bun.
Have a bump.
[/quote]
Thanks for that bassman344. It really is a thing of beauty. This is my 'Sunday best' bass. Frightened to take it to rehersals and some of the gigs that we play in shall we say the rougher parts of town for fear of it getting a knock. As such, it's been handled with great care and there isn't a mark on her. Sounds wonderful as well irrespective of which combination of pick-ups you select. There isn't a bad sound in there. Seems a shame to have such a good bass being under used so I was thinking maybe a Stingray HS or HH and put a few quid back in my depleted bank account. If she doesn't sell, I won't be too upset as she's a beaut. I just need to re-calibrate my mindset and use her more. Thanks again for your bump.

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='bassman344' timestamp='1356204898' post='1907993']
Still for sale?
[/quote]

I'm afraid not. Mindset recalibrated -she's being used more and we're really starting to gel. Plus my financial situation is now a bit more stable so thankfully I don't have to let her go. I'll mark this as withdrawn for now.