Why become a member? ×

Vintage Trace Elliot 500 watt amp and 2x10 speaker cabinet

SpanishBass

Vintage Trace Elliot 500 watt bi-amp amplifier with crossover system and Trace Elliot 2x10 speaker cabinet. This bass rig will appeal to the discerning bass player who is looking for a powerful bass rig with a difference! The amp features two 250 watt amplifiers with a crossover system which can be used on full range or low pass and high pass. The 2x10 speaker cabinet is designed to be used with this amplifier as a high/midrange cabinet with the crossover system. You would just need a full- range bass speaker cabinet (eg 4x10 or 1x15) to complete the rig. I used this bass rig when I played in Ted McKenna's band, as I needed a powerful system to play along with him as you can imagine! It passed the test with flying colours!!! The amp comes with a custom made Bulldog flight case. To sum it up, it's like having a bass pa system on stage! I have just had the amplifier professionally serviced and the amp and speaker cabinet have been valued by a bass expert in the retail trade at £800 together. Please contact me for further details. Thanks. Price: £600 - just reduced!

Edited by SpanishBass

I bet it cost quite a bit back in 1982; I remember when Trace gear emerged and it was very expensive! :blink:

Mine is about 1984 I think and it's had quite a few owners I'm guessing. Just had it repaired and it's back to full health :)

If I didn't already have wall to wall Trace gear I'd be tempted by this :)

Once again, all the best with the sale mate ;)

• 1 month later...