Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003, Midnight Blue for sale.

mononick

Hey!
I am selling my Rickenbacker 4003 bass in Midnight Blue. I bought the bass new in june 2007 from Peter Cooks and have used it mainly for rehearsals and recordings but also for a few gigs.
The Bass is in good condition but there are a few marks I will mention and I have tried to photograph them as best as I could. The headstock has a few marks on the end and the back of the body has some wear but the bass is structurally sound and the front of the body is really clean and looks great! The strap pins are a bit tarnished the the top horn has some surface marks.
I have looked after the bass very well and it has had a recent pro setup and the electronics have been shielded so the bass has very little noise.
Included with the sale is the original case, the pickup cover and a pickguardian bridge pickup surround with built in thumbrest.
I can ship the bass anywhere in the UK and I will make sure the bass in packed really well. I work for a guitar shop and ship instruments daily so I can get hold of lots of padding and suitable boxes. Collection from Farnham in Surrey is also fine.

I am looking for £1050 for the bass including shipping. i believe this to be a fair price for bass taking the wear into consideration and the current price these basses are going for.

I would also consider a trade for a small bass amp similar to an AER with cash adjustments.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for reading, here are the photos!

Nick

[attachment=117594:P8280698.JPG]
[attachment=117595:P8280699.JPG]
[attachment=117597:P8280701.JPG] close up of top horn wear
[attachment=117599:P8280703.JPG]
[attachment=117600:P8280704.JPG] close up of wear on back of body
[attachment=117601:P8280705.JPG]
[attachment=117602:P8280707.JPG] close up of headstock dings
[attachment=117603:P8280713.JPG]

Edited by mononick

• 1 month later...