Why become a member? ×

Fender PT-10, Boss ODB-3

randymussel

Hi there,

[s]The Korg Ampworks is a pretty basic, incredibly simple, relatively good-sounding amp & cab modeler with built-in effects, a kind of mini-pod on a budget.

11 amp models and 10 cab models, as well as 11 1-knob tweakable effects.

I've found this really useful, all the amp models are different but useable and the effects can be very pleasant although they are a bit hit-or-miss, the chorus and the filter were imo very pleasant!

It runs off 2 AA batteries or a 4.5v power supply so its not really pedalboard-friendly, but as an amp-top preamp or desktop box it's great value for money with a range of useable tones and effects.

Boxed with instructions, its £35 posted to your door, or try me with trades/px for chorus pedals in particular.[/s]

Also now for sale:

Fender PT-10 pedal tuner - a decent little tuner with led tuning indicators. Quite battered but still works well, £20 posted.

Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive - cosmetically battered and not working correctly, the blend knob fades between clean and... nothing. Could be an easy fix, but its beyond me I'm afraid so £15 posted to someone technically gifted or just ambitious?

Pics can be forthcoming if necessary. Try me with offers, I want rid of these!

Edited by randymussel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...