Why become a member? ×

2 x Hartke 410 TP Cab - £100 **BOTH SOLD**

funkyspuke

good day,

I've seen a cab on BC that I want ... rather badly :D so, in order to achieve this, I need to let one of my Hartke 410 TP cabs go ... yes, you heard me right, I have more than one of them!

these cabs have served me extremely well over the last few years, however I have decided to venture into the world of lightweight neo cabs, simply because I'm going to be gigging twice a week with the new covers band ([url="http://www.facebook.com/quadraphonicmusic"]www.facebook.com/quadraphonicmusic[/url] if you want to take a peak).

so, the Hartke 410 TP cab;

300W @ 8ohms
96bd sensitivity
61cm x 61cm x 38cm
64lbs

there's never many for sale on here, but the two I've purchased over the last few years have cost me £100, so I'm looking to move them on for the same price. I'm not even tempted to try and post this thing, so I'd welcome people to come and visit me either in Bradford (BD15) or in Leeds (LS11). I have one at each location. both are in good condition and have a nice used look :) the only difference between them is that one has an output jack for linking another speaker .. but you'll have no need to use it!

pictures added

Edited by funkyspuke

• 2 weeks later...

amp now sold ..

[b]** Still have another one of these remaining (located in Saltaire, Bradford). I'd be willing to sell this for the bargain price of £100 (collection only) ... but you will have to move quickly, as I may move this one to the rehearsal room in Leeds and keep hold of it **[/b]

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1347444263' post='1800774']
LS11 i live in LS11!
[/quote]

I thought you live in Scotland? :P

[quote name='tomlee06' timestamp='1347447306' post='1800840']
Very interested, would be closer to me if you had it in Leeds ;)
I'm in Sheffield, would pick up, just need to find the money!
[/quote]

well, I'm off to Sheffield next week (possibly Monday 17th) to pick up a cab that I have purchased .. so, I may be able to swing your way (or maybe meet somewhere close to where I'm going) :)