Why become a member? ×

Schaller Strap Lock Nuts

simwells

Anyone know what nuts fit Schaller strap locks? I've lost the nut on one of my sets and after a replacement.

M10 from what I can tell but not sure on further than that.

Just had a look and they're M10x0.75 and available here pretty cheaply if anyone else is after them http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PIHEA-POTENTIOMETER-NUT-M10x0-75-ROHS-NEW-/190646660439?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item2c636d2d57

Edited by simwells

• 5 months later...

Glad i came across this post! I lost my nut and washer in the last gig. Didn't notice until I had got home though so pretty lucky the strap didn't come away from the button!

Have you been able to confirm that they are [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M10x0.75? Ive found a website selling replacements for 10p! but delivery is £6.00! I've tried my local hardware shop and they told me to try the electrical shop across town. Haven't managed to go yet but I will ask for an [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M10x0.75 and try it on for size. Would rather trek to a few shops than spend 6 quid on delivery for something smaller than a stamp![/font][/color]

the replacements are specifically Schaller. It wasnt clear sorry. But if they weren't Schaller then i'd want to try it on my button rather than buying blind off the internet.

unless someone can confirm they are definitely [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M10x0.75 :)[/font][/color]

[quote name='mattcbass' timestamp='1361977078' post='1993922']
the replacements are specifically Schaller. It wasnt clear sorry. But if they weren't Schaller then i'd want to try it on my button rather than buying blind off the internet.

unless someone can confirm they are definitely [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M10x0.75 :)[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Mattcbass, pm me your address. I've got a spare nut and washer from Schaller in my spares box. I'll post em out to you gratis if you want.
Tony