Why become a member? ×

Kasuga Faker 1970s MIJ Trade pending

ash

I'm putting this back up as there is something on the forum that interests me so this is for sale only. It's a Kasuga Rickenfaker bass from the 70s and is in excellent condition. The bass comes with original case, it's got a bolt on neck with maple fingerboard, natural finish, chequered binding and has a mono out. The fingerboard has been reglued at some point a bit untidy but a sturdy job that doesn't interfere with playing. The electrics work but could do with a clean as they can be intermittent - new pots would sort this properly but once the controls are set the bass sounds great with a strong output. All the chrome ware is in nice shiny condition and works well, it even has the original pickup cover. It's a well made bass, quite scarce over here. I'm looking for £265 or thereabouts. Picked up preferably UK postage negotiable. If you are interested I can send pics as I can't include any here for reasons detailed elsewhere on the forum (see Kiwi's post) but you need to pm email details.Cheers.

Edited by ash