Why become a member? ×

Two Yamaha BBT110 NEO loaded 1 X 10 Cabs - monsterously loud, clear, lightweight Bass Cabs

dodgnofski

Can't really do justice as to just how good these cabs are but here goes:-

They started life as a Yamaha 4ohm Eminence speaker loaded cabs - but were just a tad too heavy for my old bones. So I replaced them with Celestion Neo 200w 8ohm speakers & so they now only weigh 11 - ish Kg each!!

Thunderous lows, smooth mids & clear highs (or so I'm told by people with far better ears than my old cloth ones) - courtesy of the high quality bullit horns - with actuator & 'proper job' crossovers.

Whilst changing the speakers - I had a good look inside & couldn't believe the build quality & finish to a part of the cab most people will never see!

I have also added another jack socket to the back of one of the cabs - in parallel so they can be linked to run at 4ohms together

I rehearsed with a seven piece band with keys, brass section & a very loud drummer using just 'one' of these cabs & was asked if I wouldn't mind turning down a tad!!

Looking for £350 for a pair of high quality, lightweight cabs which sound blinking fab - or would consider a swap for a lightweight neo loaded 2 x 10, or 2 x 12 - 8ohm cab, or WHY??

The rat fur on one of the cabs is in slightly better nick than the other one - but over all they are both in really good condition

Thanks for looking Guys

Edited by dodgnofski

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...