Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger MBS-III Combo TRADED

Delberthot

I've decided to have a rethink and for now I am keeping my Hartke head and Ashdown cabs so I am now only selling my Gallien Combo. When this sells then I will probably offer my Hartke head for sale again.

This is something that I didnl't realise how amazing it was until I bought one -a Gallien Krueger MBS-III combo. This little combo is not much bigger than the 12" speaker it houses. You can use this as a monitor, mount it on a microphone stand bracket (if you can find one), add a second 12" speaker or disconnect the internal speaker and plug it into the cab or cabs of your choice down to 4ohms. You can also disconnect the internal speaker and plug a set of headphones into it to practice with. This puts out something like 100w into its own internal speaker or 150w with another 8ohm cab. Like all GK stuff the rating appears to be a bit conservative and for the size this is one loud little combo

This dinky little combo also comes with a Rockbag so you can carry it safely to gigs in the car or on the bus/tram/tube/whatever. It has two side pockets and a front one for cables and stuff. This also comes with a power cable.

There are a few marks and it looks like its had a wee knock to the front left that I've tried to show in one of the pictures. These retail at about £550 without a gig bag so I'm going to offer this one for £350 collected or £360 posted.

And now the piccies:

And lastly, to give you an idea exactly how small this combo is, voila:

Edited by Delberthot

I'd be interested in any trades for effects of the synth variety such as the EHX Bass MIcrosynth or the Markbass one or if you have a decent keyboard synth that you're looking to trade.

Otherwise feel free to try me forother trades or offer me a sensible amount close to the asking price.