Why become a member? ×

Tecamp Dreambuzz Deluxe => trade pending!

Bassdude BE

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][b]PRICEDROP! = FREE EU/U.K. shipping for the Dreambuzz DLX! [/b][/size][/font][/color] ;)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Hi,
up for sale/trade is my [b]Tecamp dreambuzz deluxe[/b].

The pedal is in mint condition & it sounds amazing!
(it sounds a lot like an original Hendrix era fuzz face, but the Dreambuzz has a lot more tonal possibilities and higher quality parts than the original fuzz face pedals),

I will miss the great sounds this box put out , but unfortunately it's a little too big to fit on my pedalboard and i'm going for a set-up with only 3-4 extra small size pedals, hence the trade/sale.

The pedal works with a 9volt battery (included) or a regular 9volt power supply!

[b]Looking for trades with a[/b] [b]small footprint[/b] [b]envelope filter[/b] [b].[/b][b] Bass-compressor or looperpedal.[/b]

I will consider a straight trade with one or more pedals or even a trade + cash either way,
as long as i end up with a nice envelope and/or compressor filter or looper in the end i'll be a happy man. B)

These go for [b]213GBP new[/b] ,and this pedal is mint, so the[b] cash price i'm looking for is +-120GBP[/b].

[s][b]Will ship worldwide for 10 GBP![/b][/s][b] => NOW FREE EU/U.K. SHIPPING![/b]

[attachment=117502:DSCN0182.jpg][attachment=117503:DSCN0183.jpg]

[u]website blurb:[/u]

Dream Buzz Deluxe

Connoisseurs swear by the inimitable, warm sound of [b]Germanium transistors[/b], which were used in the famous distortion pedals of the Hendrix era. The circuit design is based on [b]two original NOS Germanium transistors by Siemens, which were selected and matched in pairs in order to guarantee the best possible sound with minimum tolerance between the production units.[/b]

Whether you prefer [b]moderate distortion, ultra high gain or soft, slightly compressed sounds, this fuzz pedal offers you all these options at the highest possible level.[/b]

After all it’s a real TecAmp device!

[b]Features:
Dynamical, musical sounding distortion
Selected NOS Germanium transistors
Milk/Cream switch
Rugged steel housing
True bypass circuit[/b]

[size=4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Grtz&Groovez![/font][/size]

Edited by Bassdude BE

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. , it's decided,
just bought another Fuzz Face variant, so the Dreambuzz has to go to make room for a different sounding fuzz
(i hope i can find something like the Earthbound Audio supercollider 3 or an extreme fuzz with blend knob to replace it with)

Looking for trades (partial or straight) with:

- Earthbound Audio supercollider (ofcourse...)
- Chunk Systems Brown Dog / Agent Funk MKII
- Devi Ever - Fuzz's
- Big John Hairy Balls
- 3 Leaf audio Proton / GR1 /GR2 / Wonderlove / PWNZOR
- MXR Bass-compressor
- Boss RC-3 (or similar)
- Xotic Bass Boost / Pre-amp

Feel free to hit me with other trade offers. ;)

bump...