Why become a member? ×

Elrick Gold Evolution 4-string FS- withdrawn

wombatboter

Got this bass some time ago from Scooby here on bass.chat and have played it with great pleasure..
Still noticed that I got back everytime to my old Sandberg which has a humbucker in the bridge position which I prefer a lot..
So this bass is for sale again...
It's a very light bass (3,3 kg), has a very low action which demands little effort while playing and the quality of every aspect of the bass is amazing,versatile enough to cover a lot of styles. Especially the weight is such a nice surprise.
Some specs :
Lightweight swamp ash body
Crotched walnut top (350£ option)
Maple neck
Two way adjustable trussrod
Width at nut 42mm
Wenge fingerboard radios 12"
24 frets + zero fret
Medium fretwire
34" scale
19" string spacing at bridge
Bartolini J Coils
Bartolini NTBMF 3 band EQ
[color=black]Switching for active/passive and three way mid frequency switch: 250/500/800Hz[/color]
[color=black][color=black]Black Hipshot Ultralight tuners and B style bridge[/color][/color]
[color=black][color=black][color=black]Dunlop Straploks[/color][/color][/color]
[color=black][color=black][color=black]This bass wasn't used a lot (two or three live gigs) and costed 2650 £, I'm selling it for 1850 euros (no trades please since I got my eye on something else (with a humbucker :-))[/color][/color][/color]
[color=black][color=black][color=black]Local pickup is possible but I can ship it for around 30 euros to the UK (you can always check my feedback around here)[/color][/color][/color]
[color=black][color=black][color=black]Some pics and a quick vid which I made a while ago for some other bassplayers (unfortunately Dutch spoken but the sound is still there).[/color][/color][/color]
[color=black][color=black][color=black]Thanks for looking and always ready to answer questions or send extra pictures..[/color][/color][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3Id6VmvW4[/media][/color]

Thanks ..
Not expecting to get rid of this soon since this is rather a "niche" bass but you never know..
When the right person comes along who finds "something" in it which appeals to him that's a comforting thought for both of us.
But I guess I will have to be patient :-)