Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG 210 cab & MAG 400 1x15 combo **both now sold**)

barkin

[i][b][u]Ashdown MAG 400 combo[/u][/b][/i] - [b][i]sold[/i][/b]
[s]It's the older UK made, red-faced 400W model, with a single 15-inch 8-Ohm speaker- front ported. It has an additional speaker connection on the rear panel, so you can add another 8-Ohm cab to get the full 400W.

2 inputs, for active and passive instruments. 5 way EQ, with additional "bright" and "deep" buttons, and a subharmonic thingy with adjustable level.

Also has a DI, effects loop in/out, and a line out for a tuner or whatever.

Condition wise - everything works just as it should, with the exception of the VU meter backlight. The VU meter still works - just the bulb behind it has blown..

Cosmetically, I'd say it's in good nick considering that its probably 10 years old. The carpet covering is showing signs of wear & tear, bobbling etc, but it's all there with no rips or chunks missing.

Some crappy iPhone photos at

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/10311079@N07/7752286988/in/set-72157631000777200/#/"]http://www.flickr.co...631000777200/#/[/url]

can get some better ones later in the week when Barkin Jr. brings the camera home, if anybody wants more.[/s]

[b][u][i]Ashdown MAG210 cab.[/i][/u][/b]
Older style (not "deep") front ported Ashdown MAG 2x10. Shallower than the more recent MAG210's - 13-ish inches front to back. Size wise, it's matches the MAG400 combo and stacks neatly on (or beneath) the combo if that's your thing.

Has provision for a tweeter, but there wasn't one in it when I got it. I've put an old broken one in there, just to fill the gap - but it's not connected.

Slightly better nick cosmetically than the combo, and in good working order. It's an 8 Ohm cab, rated at 250W I think. I can't check at the moment, as it's at the drummers place. For that reason I can't put any pics up at present, but can get some later in the week for anybody interested.

[s]Looking for £100 £90 collected for the combo[/s] - sold.

[s]£80[/s] £70 for the cab.
Cab sold.

I'm near Cambridge.

Happy to post at buyers expense.

Edited by barkin