Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L SOLD

Finbar

Selling my Schroeder 1212L.

They don't seem to be so in vogue anymore over here, though I still see a lot of love from people who do still own them, and especially in America. I think I may regret getting rid of it when I end up in another band, as I keep coming back to it, but I do have my eye on an EAD or a PA speaker, and I need the room in my new smaller house so that's the only reason I'm putting this out here.

For those who don't know, it's a lightweight (if memory serves me, it's around 40lbs?) 2x12 cab. One of the speakers is angled at 45 degrees, so it takes up less room than a lot of other 2x12s. There is also a tweeter with a level knob on the back.It's a neo cab, and I believe the speakers are Celestion Orange Labels.

It's an 800W cab rated at 4 ohms, and it has both a speakon and a jack input on the back panel.

It has been used by me from new with many different heads in many different settings, and it has stood up wonderfully to everything I've put into it.

There are a few marks in the rhino paint covering, but nothing affecting functionality. There is also a fitted Roqsolid cover that I bought for the cab included in the sale.

People are welcome to come and try it out, I'm based in Sheffield. I'm not looking to post this, so pick up only I'm afraid.

Looking for £380, but open to possible part-trades (not really looking for anything though so it'd have to be something interesting).

NOW SOLD

Edited by Finbar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...