Why become a member? ×

¡SOLD! Fender Precision - USA - Highway One - FT

unklellis

Hello!

Up for trade is my 3-Color Sunburst Fender Precision Highway One. Made in the USA and according to the serial 2008 / 2009 model - which come as stock with a Badass Bass Bridge.

It's in good condition. A few marks and scratches - one chip just next to the front strap buckle (see photo) - but nothing major.
The bass comes with a pretty battered gig bag. Sorry, no hard case. I've also got the original white pick guard - which I'll throw in.

I've had her for several years and it's served me well for loads of gigs (live and studio). Sounds like a P bass should and is currently strung with D'Addario Chromes Flatwounds - which sound pretty rad!

However, as of late, I'm really starting to miss that extra pickup and I'm looking to trade this bass for a Jazz.

[b]THE TRADE![/b]
I'm hoping to trade my Precision Bass for your Jazz Bass!
In terms of brand, I'm [b]not[/b] exclusively looking for a Fender. I'm open to suggestions.
Would prefer a straight trade - but if the right bass appears (and my wife says yes) I would add a few £quid.

[b]BONUS POINTS:[/b]
- Maple fretboard.
- Not travelling more than 60 miles from Lincoln to meet you.

If you need any more info, give us a shout.

Thanks!

[attachment=114467:IMG_2105.jpg][attachment=114470:IMG_2107.jpg][attachment=114464:IMG_2099.jpg][attachment=114463:IMG_2098.jpg][attachment=114466:IMG_2104.jpg][attachment=114465:IMG_2102.jpg][attachment=114468:IMG_2106.jpg][attachment=114469:IMG_2109.jpg]

Edited by unklellis