Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

AUDERE JAZZ DELUXE PREAMP JZ5D (5 Z-MODES) - sold ebay :(

rogerds

Well.... I guess you know about these..

if not look at: [url="http://www.audereamudio.com"]http://www.audereamudio.com[/url]

(although the JZ5D has just been superceded by the JZ6D)

I'm having a bit of a clear-out and will get round to more 'stuff' soon

Please note! -- this is the 'deluxe' version so it does NOT have space for a jack socket on the plate
you either need the socket on the side of the body or...

you drill holes in your lovely bass... or.......

before you do that - there is a cheap bass on the list ('testbed' would find it) already pre-drilled and routered to allow a degree of testing of pickups / preamps / active vs passive etc - to see if you rteally need to drill those holes ;)

(won't sound quite the same as a bass made from 'proper' wood - but gives some idea)

used only to test - but i'm a precision-man - one volume and one tone control is all i can manage!

how about £95 delivered? trades considered (maybe a reasonable 6-string electro-acoustic + cash adjustment?) but don't be offended if your trade is not what i want !

[attachment=114333:audere 01.jpg][attachment=114334:audere 02.jpg][attachment=114335:audere 04.jpg][attachment=114336:audere 07.jpg][attachment=114337:audere 09.jpg][attachment=114338:audere 10.jpg][attachment=114339:audere box.jpg]

Edited by rogerds

hello there.... from the 'installation instructions' -

<cavity size needed is 1.2" deep, 1.1" wide (1.02" at the battery end) and 4.8" long. The exact size and shape of your bass cavity may be different.>
end quote

hope this helps
cheers