Why become a member? ×

FT HH IC100L 100w head

Hi all,

I'm looking to trade my HH head. I've had this one a few months now but used the IC100's for years now. As much as I love them to pieces, I intend on moving around a fair bit this year and it's too cumbersome.
I'm just after a nice small portable head.

I believe this one is something like a 1972/73 from what I've been told. It's 100w, 2 channels (one with harmonic and presence controls). It's got a spring reverb thing inside it, but I've no pedal for it. Though this does make cool noises if you tap the head whilst it's on.

I've no pics yet but will try and add some later if possible

Best of all, the green light still works :-D

I'll probably put my 1 x 15" cab up later and would happily do both for a small combo (2x10 possibly).

A long shot I know, but you don't ask, you don't get :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Would a 500w Ashdown SuperFly Bass Head be of interest? It's most definitely portable.

Or, if you fancy a tranny guitar amp, I've got a Sessionette 75 MKII 1x12 Combo that might be of interest.

What say you?

A

They're certainly very portable. And very nice too. I have two Superfly amps (one as a backup) and as they're iron clad on the reliability front - my 500 is just sitting here and gathering dust. Drop me an email if you fancy a trade of some sort. It would be great to see some photos of the HH. Is it in full working order? And cracks. Crackles. Or strange hum? Is yours the one with the controllable Sustain knob?

andyduke
(at)
me
(dot)
com

Edited by denki109