Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 610

Only recently acquired this cab and I've realised that whilst it sounds tremendous it is simply too much for me to transport.

I'm at the point where I'm still happy to schlepp it around as it sounds so great but I can see me using it less and less due to the logistical challenge it represents. The Boogie site list it at 134lbs but due to the dimensions and solidity (it's built like a tank that has been built out of indestructible space metal) it's really difficult for me to move.

Once tipped back on the wheels no problem, but as I'm sure most of you know this is not the full story and A-B is often strewn with hazards like stairs and gravel.....

Anyhow, long story short I'd like to replace it with something a bit more manageable that still cuts it for me tone and volume wise.

Straight sale is £580 which is precisely what I paid for it. No offers as I think this is already a crazy steal giveaway cutmyownthroat price.

Open to trades and ideally I'm after something modular so pair of decent 2x12 or 2x10 perhaps? Could do a mix of cab and cash my way or yours as well.....

The cab is the varient with the metal silver grill and comes with the mesa slip cover. I'd rate the cab at 8/10 condition wise and the cover 5/10. Just a few dinks in the tolex and the normal wear on the skid rails etc. One caster is very slightly loose but all functions fine. Overall A1 for a used cab. Here are some piccies:

[attachment=114253:20120727_193951.jpg]
[attachment=114252:20120727_193937.jpg]
[attachment=114254:20120727_194003.jpg]
[attachment=114255:20120727_194013.jpg]
[attachment=114256:20120727_194048.jpg]

Sound wise amazing. Clean hifi with plenty of punch and weight to the sound. Keeps up a treat with my Aguilar, the only place you'll get more headroom is to go outside.

Edited by andybassdoyle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate and welcome to basschat.
I'm still fairly new myself but the normal way to get in touch is to use the message facility if not via the threads like this.
My plan is to keep hold of this cab for now but always open minded on sales/trades etc.
Best regards
Andy