Why become a member? ×

The Hundred-Givers live in Chiswick Friday 20 July!

PTB

Sorry for the short notice but it's your last chance to see us this year!

We play blues, soul & funky bits so come on down & shake your booty etc.

We are on at 9 and it is completely free. What more could you ask for?

Paul

PS - please come & say hi !

Will do, thanks - it's a pity I'm missing you guys. I hope someone will take lots of photos and let us see them! All the best for the gig.
Please keep us posted about your future gigs in West London. You say it's your last gig for this year - are your band taking a break from gigging for a few months?

Edited by bluejay

Thanks for your good wishes Bluejay! Our break is not deliberate but we have no other gigs in the diary for 2012 and we're all busy boys so it may be a while before there are more.

I shall be back at George IV next Friday with my main band so can't complain. Perhaps you can make that one? I must remember to post that gig on BC too.

Friday 27th? I might well make it. I've pencilled it in pending a couple of possible commitments. Do post the gig here too please, preferably in a separate thread.

Hopefully I'll see you there next Friday!

Edit: Paco and his fellow guitarists, dancers and choir were amazing. They got two standing ovations at the end, and played two encores.

Edited by bluejay

I meant to add......

Was good to see Paul who some of you will know as house drummer for our South East Bass Bashes. Also, we got the promise of more gigs there next year. Fingers crossed.