Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 - SOLD

THIS AMP HAS NOW BEEN SOLD, FOR THE ASKING PRICE OF £450

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I've quit bassplaying for the quite foreseeable future due to health problems and long term university commitments, which means unfortunately parting with my beloved gear to accommodate being a poor student.[/font]

Most gutting of all to part with is this delicious amp head. Folks, it's amazing, super lightweight, sounds hi-fi clean, tweakable to high heaven, has the best DI out i've ever used, some nice bells and whistles, and with 900 watts of class d oomph it has power that would make even the Incredible Hulk kneel. Loud? No matter what, I've never even had it close to 12 o'clock. Very well looked after, two careful owners (the other was one of my best friends and fellow basschatter gafbass02) and I still have the original box and everything.

Purchased originally for a grand, looking for £450 for quick sale. Preferably to be collected from Cheltenham, but if you'd like me to deliver then I'm happy to discuss.

[attachment=113419:genz.jpg]

Blurb:

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Genz Benz continues its industry leading innovations in bass amplification with the new Shuttle 9.0, delivering 900 watts of power in a mere 4 lb, compact package.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Developed from Genz Benz's highly successful Shuttle 6.0 platform, the new Shuttle 9.0 offers the same simple Tube preamp features and intuitive layout, along with exceptional headroom and responsive feel.

The powerhouse behind the Shuttle 9.0 is a new Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with our Patent Pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously convenient package.

The addition of the Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 makes the entire Shuttle series the most comprehensive, lightweight, amplifier line available, offering a variety of power levels and preamp platforms for all applications.

[b]Features[/b]

[color=#282828]- Ultra Lightweight 4 lb Design[/color]
[color=#282828]- 500W/8 ohms; 900W/4 ohms[/color]
[color=#282828]- Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp[/color]
[color=#282828]- Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)[/color]
[color=#282828]- High Current Class D Amplifier[/color]
[color=#282828]- Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology[/color]
[color=#282828]- Active EQ w/Parametric Mids[/color]
[color=#282828]- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)[/color]
[color=#282828]- Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)[/color]
[color=#282828]- Tuner Out[/color]
[color=#282828]- Extended Range Input Gain Structure for Active/Passive Sensitivity[/color]
[color=#282828]- Limiter Circuit[/color]
[color=#282828]- LED Status Indicators[/color]
[color=#282828]- Speakon® Speaker Outputs[/color]
[color=#282828]- Variable Speed Internal Fan Cooling[/color]
[color=#282828]- Full XLR Direct Out Interface[/color]
[color=#282828]- Aux. Input[/color]
[color=#282828]- Headphone Jack[/color]
[color=#282828]- Effects Loop[/color][/font]

Edited by DaveMuadDib