Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Classic 450 + Gig Skinz bag FS/FT

mrtcat

Back up for sale my TC Electronic Classic 450. This is in lovely condition which works perfectly with no marks and comes complete with a Gig Skinz bag which houses the head snugly in a fur lined bag that's made to measure.

This is a great light yet powerful head which is very simple to use with on board multi band compressor and a genius pre and post amp valve drive emulator. I can't fault this head at all but am after a change to go with a cab I'm hoping to aquire in a trade here on BC.

I bought this from Mark at BassDirect in October 2010 and still have original box, manual and power lead.

I want £340 for this as the condition is great and it comes with the gig bag. Would also trade for:

Trade wise I'm looking strictly for a GK Fusion 550 with cash your way or a Genz Streamliner 600 also with cash your way.

Prefer collection but will meet / deliver within 40 miles of OX26 for free. Will ship for £10. Feel free to come and try this. I'm in Bicester, Oxfordshire (J9 M40). I'll hook it up to a quality cab and you can put it through its paces.

[attachment=112889:IMG_3431 (1024x502).jpg]

Edited by mrtcat

• 4 weeks later...